MSU Baroda BCA 4th Sem Result 2017 – Studycraze.in is the milestone that gives you a specified link and give you the way to check your Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) fourth semester Result with step by step video tutorial, the result of MSU Baroda examination is to be declared in 2017.
Here we have given you the links to check the result of Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) individually for the first, second, third and final year.
|Programmes||Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)|
|Exam Type||Regular / IDOL|
|Contact Address||Pratapgunj, Vadodara,Gujarat 390002|
|Official Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
STEPS TO CHECK MSU BARODA BCA 4th SEM RESULT 2017
STEP 1. Firstly candidates should go to the official website
STEP 2. www.msubaroda.ac.in
STEP 3. At the top in right side corner you will find various options “Admission – Examination – Result”
STEP 4. Click on to the “RESULT” link
STEP 5. It will now re-direct you to the new window.
STEP 6. Now you will see two links – ‘ONLINE RESULTS’ and ‘CBCS RESULTS’.
STEP 1. It will now showing you the courses list, candidate should select their desire course and hit submit.
STEP 2. A new window will pop up asking you to fill your details such like :
- Select Exam
- Enter your seat number
STEP 3. Now finally hit “SUBMIT”.
STEP 1. This page will be ask you to fill your information such as :
- Exam Event
STEP 2. Fill up the required information and hit “Submit”
The university release the result in “.pdf” Format. So, kindly take a printout or save it for your future reference.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR STUDENT RESULT
1. These marks/Grades and result information must not be treated as final or valid Statement of Marks.
2. Student cannot seek admission to higher course part term on basis of result information displayed.
3. In case of any query, please contact university authorities for further clarifications.
4. Part Result (OR Year-end Result) means the result status at the end of a particular year. (i.e. the First year or Second year or Third year – as applicable.)
5. The information given here may vary from actual result, do not consider this as final.
6. This should only be treated as a tool to provide information to you conveniently.
7. Any verifying agency/institute seeking verification of mark-sheets of those students having 16 digit Permanent Registration Number (PRN), are requested to visit http://msub.digitaluniversity.ac/ and follow the link Results > Exam Event (As available on the mark-sheet to be verified) > Enter 16 digit PRN mentioned on mark-sheet, and get the desired verification.
8. Term Result (Semester-end Result) means the result status at the end of a particular semester. (i.e. FSBA-I/II/III or SSBA-I/II/III, FSBCOM-I/II/III or SSBCOM-I/II/III etc…)
9. Programme Result means Overall result of the entire Programme (e.g. BA, BCOM, BSC, BE, LLB, etc…). Program Result is displayed in Last semester Term / Part level result.
10. Online applications for Re-checking, Re-assessment, Inspection of answer-book(s) and Procuring certified copy of answer-book(s) shall be made by the student through his/her e-suvidha account within stipulated time-period prescribed in rule. Those application(s) received after the expiry of the stipulated period will not be entertained.